The official lecture notes are found here.
- Videos of the lectures can be seen here.
- The assessment criteria can be found here.
- Relevant tutorials can be found here.
- Tuesday reviews are 5 GMT
Schedule and log
- Week1 Jan 25: principles and practices, project management
- Week2 Feb 01: computer-aided design
- Week3 Feb 08: computer-controlled cutting
- Week4 Feb 15: electronics production
- Week5 Feb 22: 3D scanning and printing
- Week6 Mar 01: electronics design
- Week7 Mar 08: computer-controlled machining
- Week8 Mar 15: embedded programming
- Week9 Mar 22: mechanical design
- Week10 Mar 29: output devices
- Week11 Apr 05: machine design
- Apr 12: Break
- Week12 Apr 19: molding and casting
- Week13 Apr 26: input devices
- Week14 May 03: composites
- Week15 May 10: networking and communications
- Week16 May 17: interface and application programming
- Week17 May 24: applications and implications
- Week18 May 31: invention, intellectual property, and income
- Jun 07: project development
- FINAL PROJECT