2nd Evaluation Round
Please find below the updates I did in the scope of the 2nd evaluation round.
It is mainly about Electronics: designing, producing and programming boards.
Using Eagle and Roland SRM20 milling machin, soldering, programming (ATtiny44/45, ATmega128).
It was a great extra time on Electronics.
Here is the list of updated pages/assignments during the 2nd Round:
- Embedded Programming: programming the Hello Board using my FabISP (go to page details...)
- Input Devices: doing more input devices (go to page details...)
- Output Devices: doing more output devices (go to page details...)
- Network and Communications: doing more network boards (I2C), designing my own I2C node (go to page details...)
- Final Project: designing a custom board (go to page details...)
In each page from the list above, you will find:
- my 2nd Evaluation Round outputs in the Summary (at the top of the page)
- my 2nd Evaluation Round details in the 2nd Round part (at the bottom of each page, or direct links from the list above)