[WEEK19] Project development
What is the deadline? How much time do I have left?
I will make a final presentation Jun 19th. So I will finish the production by June 16 and complete my slide and video by June 18th.
What tasks have been completed, and what tasks remain?
- Making the body of XY positioning system based on core XY.
- Writing program to control servo.
- Desiging interface with processing.
- Writing program to control position with 2 steper motors.
- Communication with interface (processing) and hardware(arduino).
- Making circuit board to control motor driver.
- Making chest and drawers.
- Making slide and video for presentation.
How will I complete the remaining tasks in time?
- Learn how to control the position with 2 stepper motors, write a simple program.
- Make the chest and drawers.according to the core XY.
- Integrate all programs and connect processing and arduino.
- Temporarily complete a system by using an arduino UNO and breadboard.
- Make slide and video.
- Make circuit board to control motor driver.
What has worked?
- Designing machine using many parts made with 3D printer and laser cutter.
- Communication with interface on PC and hardware.
- Design and make circuit board by myself.
- I wanted to send e-mail to manager if inventory becomes less than a certain number.
what questions still need to be resolved?
- I have not understand how to write program and set a server to send e-mail automatically.
what have you learned?
- The goal should be fixed early.
- The actual machine verification should be done early because there may be some problems that I don't suppose for example,overcurrent.
- Surface mount circuit board is difficult to make and use for trial. But there is no worry about breaking the wiring, so once it is made it is stable. And it is beauthiful.