[WEEK16] Interface and application programming
I made the following system.
If input character into the search box correnpond to the part name in a list, some number is send to Arduino and 2stepper motors move.
At first, I made inventory list. This list has the following columns.
- box number
- part name
- inventory number
- Read CSV file and display the stock quantity of each part on GUI.
- When you input the part name into search box, Send the corresponding drawe number to arduino.
- Receive instructions from arduino that operation is complete, reduce stock quantity in CSV file and reflect a new value on GUI.
- Send the command(number) for stock taking.
- Save the latest CSV file when shut down the processing,.
The quantity of inventory decrease at the same time as taking parts.
(inbentoryBot_week16.pde & inventory.csv):
Download the file
The electoric circuit is as folow. I use arduino UNO & motordriver TB6674PG.
- If Aruduino receives the number from processing, it moves 2stepper motors by the corresponding steps.
(Stepper motors are attached to the coreXY.)
- I used AccelStepper and MultiStepper library.
- There are 24 box numbers, but there are only three cases. I wish I could confirm the communication, so I tried it with a small number.