Fabnet is a multi-drop network, meaning that multiple modules (a.k.a. nodes) share a single set of communication wires.
Reference URL: http://mtm.cba.mit.edu/fabinabox/dev/fabnet/overview.html
- 连接电脑 Connect to PC with FTDI USB
- 连接驱动模块 Connect to the Fabnet（Gestalt Node）
- 接入电源 Provides power at two voltages 12V-24V/7.5V
Here is the source and hex file for the node firmware: https://github.com/imoyer/086-005
wxGestalt is a very, very simple IDE for controlling Gestalt nodes in Python
Identify the nodes
Run the machine
Solution: Use a better wire
- I thought we can redesign the PCB,because they are too much wire to connect.
- We should put radiator on the PCB board.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.