LESSON TEME: Applications and Implications
My final project is DIY electric skateboard controled by using wireless communication. Figure  is the electronic arhitecture.
What materials and components will be required?
Where will they come from?
How much will it cost?
- Hub Motor / @CARVON Inc. / abuot $300
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)/ @CARVON Inc. / abuot $100
- Lipo Battery / @TURNIGY Inc. / abuot $70
- Wood Board / @NAFCO Inc. / abuot $30
What parts and systems will be made?
- Electronic Board with a Bluetooth Module
- Wooden Case Containg Electronic Parts
- Inner Parts to Settle Electronic Parts
What processes will be used?
- Wooden Case: Cut Wooden Board by Saw
- Inner Parts: 3D Printer
- Input: Signal from Laptop Computer
- Output: Rotate Hub Motor
What tasks need to be completed?
- Inner Parts: Designed parts by CAD and printout them by using 3D Printer
- Programming: Receive Signales via Bluetooth Communication and Send Signals to Rotate a Hub moter
What questions need to be answered?
- Currently Nothing
What is the schedule?
- CAD Design: 5/23 - 5/29
- Inner Part Printout: 5/23 - 5/29
- Electronic Parts Setting: 5/30 - 6/5
- Construction: 5/30 - 6/5
- Programming: 6/6 - 6/10 days
How will it be evaluated?
- to be able to ride on the skatebaord
- to be able to communicate between the electronic board and the mobile device
- to be able to run
Who's Done What Beforehand?
- I have to design the overwhole appearance by using 3D CAD
- I have to design the electronic architecture
- I have to purchase and prepeare the electronic parts considering the architecture
- I have to make a board for me to ride on