The Final Project
- What will it do?
- Who's done what beforehand?
- What materials and components will be required?
- Where will they come from?
- How much will it cost?
- What parts and systems will be made?
- What processes will be used?
- What tasks need to be completed?
- What questions need to be answered?
- What is the schedule?
- How will it be evaluated?
What's to be done?
Vending Machine for Tools
Reason: Part of the difficulty in managing a FabLab is storage and inentory management.
It may take a few iterations to come up with a good solution, but I am going to start.
ADD MODELS FROM Fusion
Wood Case(plywood) ~ $10
Metal Panel ~ $5
Buttons(x10) ~ $15
Molding Supplies ~$25
Composite Supplies ~$30
Electrical Components ~$6 per sensor
Electical Components ~$5 hub
where do parts come from?
Obvious answer is the lab.
Wood - 1/4" wood form specialty wood store
Metal - Home Depot
Button - Digikey or Ebay
Composties - Entropy Resins and Fabric Store
Electrical Components - Digikey
What parts are to be made?
The main goal is a center shelf. A place to hold tools. Sensors. WebApps
What tasks need to be completed?
Design Electronics. Mill Boards. Progam Boards. Get Boards to talk
Build Shelf. Build Frame. Add the bells and whistles.
3 weeks until projects are due!
Evaluation? I am not sure. I just need to complete!